Riviera Partners - Sutro, Snap, Delve
Riviera Partners is a global recruiting firm specializing in the technology industry. The company provides clients with optimal placements by combining recruiter interactions and experience with data-driven findings about candidates.
Riviera Partners, they has 3 applications (Sutro, Snap and Delve). Sutro helped recruiters to keep track of candidates, companies, jobs and applications it also helps them to do advanced search to find best candidates for new jobs. Snap is for hiring managers it helps them to track applications submitted by Riviera recruiters. At the end of last year Riviera launched a new iPhone application called Delve, which helps candidates find new jobs (Tinder for jobs).
• Coded the UI for the Riviera mobile application for candidates landing page using HTML, CSS (Bootstrap).
• Fixed web UI bug fixes and refactored form elements across the Riviera Platform.
• Tested cross browser and multiple device compatibility for the Riviera web mobile application for candidates.
• Learned efficient implementation of UI components using LESS and React components.
• Researched and developed a UI Styleguide of patterns and components for the Riviera Partners Platform.
• Collected feedback from active users to improve application performance.
I was the junior UI/UX person in this team and assisted the senior UX person with designing mocks, converting them to code and refactoring UI components.
Lam Huynh | Sr. UX Designer
Jul. 2016 - Jul. 2017
HTML, LESS, Bootstrap, ReactJS
Omnigraffle, Adobe CC
I designed the User Interface(v1) of Knowledge@Wharton's business journal iPhone app.
Mobile App Design | UX/UI | Redesign | Competitive Analysis
I wore multiple hats and did product branding, competitive analysis, created wireframes, mockups infographics and coded the UI using Materialize CSS library. MathYogi is a virtual math mentor which helps teachers to tracks students' work and their weakness
Web App Design | Responsive Design | UI | Frontend | Branding